Anywhere will do
Studying languages bai
5. Favourite GAA Player:
Austin Gleeson, can do it all.
6. Favourite Wicklow GAA Player:
Jack Doyle, comedic on the ball
7. Favourite Club Player:
Johnny the rock runs away with it all day long.
8. GAA Ambition:
Win a County final or two, that’d be ideal
9. Best Moment of GAA Career so far:
Wining the Minor final.
10. Funniest GAA moment:
Watching one of the lads from home try put the ball over the bar but cracking it off his own forehead instead hahaha
11. Your most embarrassing GAA moment:
Getting the curly finger after 25 mins off John Evans in the championship
12. Dream Wicklow Woman/Man:
I second seanies choice.
13. Toughest Opponent:
The Has to be Jimmy Hyland from Kildare, serious player that lad
14. Biggest Inspiration/Influence on your GAA career:
The grandfather or an old school teacher.
15. 3 famous people you’d share share a meal with and why?
Probably have John Mullane, prince and Rihanna. Sound group.
16. Favourite Music:
17. Favourite GAA Ground:
Has to be kilmacurragh, a fortress with top facilities
18. What Wicklow GAA club bar your own has the nicest jersey:
Newtown maybe, tidy enough kit.. pity about the people wearing it
19. Hidden Talent:
20. As a County Hurler many Jersey Pullers would be highly interested so where can those interested parties get in touch:
BEBO STUNNAH PICTURE: