1. Name: Aaron Kinsella
2. Club: Coolboy /Carnew
Anywhere there is pulling to be done
Studying enterprise computing in DCU
5. Favourite GAA Player:
6. Favourite Wicklow GAA Player:
Enda ‘the tank’ Donohue, despite his little game time..
7. Favourite Club Player:
Padraig (Spud) Doran
8. GAA Ambition:
Few senior county titles would be lovely.
9. Best Moment of GAA Career so far:
Hard beat the feeling of 2 minor titles in a row
10. Funniest GAA moment:
Flattened poor owl Jerry Corbitt in a football match thought we were going to have to call an ambulance.
11. Your most embarrassing GAA moment:
I’m proud of all my appearances on the Pitch
12. Dream Wicklow Woman/Man:
Cormac ‘mop’ Doyle , the chap is just beautiful….
13. Toughest Opponent:
Probably Seanie Germane, the owl lad paid for his speed sure…
14. Biggest Inspiration/Influence on your GAA career:
Have to be The Tank gave many inspiring speeches throughout the years
15. 3 Famous People you’d like to share a meal with and why:
McGregor cos hes a slick c*nt, Tupac cos he is still alive 😱 and Rita Ora because who wouldn’t have her
16. Favourite Music:
17. Favourite GAA Ground:
Cant bait the top pitch in carnew
18. What Wicklow GAA club bar your own has the nicest jersey:
There’s none nicer than Coolboy sorry
19. Hidden Talent:
Can roll a rollie with my eyes closed..
20. As a County Hurler many Jersey Pullers would be highly interested so where can those interested parties get in touch:
Just slide into my DMs
BEBO STUNNAH PICTURE: