1. Name: Aaron Byrne
2. Club: Kiltegan
3. Position: Half Forward
Just done a plc but shhhhh
5. Favourite GAA Player:
Lee Chin what a man!!!!
6. Favourite Wicklow GAA Player:
Seanie Germaine Mr. County down here
7. Favourite Club Player:
Jonathan Tallon never know what could happen
8. GAA Ambition:
Win hurling and football club championship in one year🤞🏻 ambitious I know…
9. Best Moment of GAA Career so far:
Winning Junior A hurling championship with the father last year!
10. Funniest GAA moment:
Attempting a no look shot over the bar in Kiltegan missing the ball and literally doing a flip and breaking myself up…
11. Your most embarrassing GAA moment:
Same as 11 unfortunately Womder coogan will never let it go…
12. Dream Wicklow Woman/Man:
Bill Hill of course😍
13. Toughest Opponent:
Rathnew in general, learned a few lessons last year😂
14. The biggest influence on your GAA career:
The father himself, has me at it since I was 3!!
15. 3 Famous People you’d like to share a meal with and why:
Tommy Tiernan, Liam and Noel Gallagher, few tunes and tommy to just instigate rows
16. Favourite Music: The script👌🏻
17. Favourite GAA Ground:
Can’t beat a summer champo day in aughrim!!
18. What Wicklow GAA club bar your own has the nicest jersey:
Stratford is probably the pick of a bad bunch…
19. Hidden Talent:
The rattling bog!!
20. As a County Hurler many Jersey Pullers would be highly interested so where can those interested parties get in touch:
Ah anyone desperate enough has to be passed by David Parke first so drop him a text🤙🏻
BEBO STUNNAH PICTURE: