1. Name: Sarah Jane Winders
2. Age: 22
3. Club: Balto
4. Occupation: Teacher
5. Honours: Div. 4 League 2018
6. Hidden Talent/Party Piece: Kicking points from beyond the ‘45
7. Childhood Football Hero: The Gooch Cooper- inspired my shooting career
8. Grown Up Football Hero: Marie Kealy- gives 100%, is 100%
9. First Love: Mooju
10. Last Love: Temple Dairy Choco Milk
11. Favourite Teammate: My sister Meadhbh Deeney.
12. What 3 People would you pick for your ultimate dinner date? Breeda Kealy- that’s it. Want to keep it romantic.
13. Should Mick call the new baby Bill if it’s a Boy and if not what should he call the new arrival? Yeah sure thing 😎 and if it’s a girl he should call it SJ.
14. Favourite moment of the year so far? I haven’t scored yet so not much joy for me this year.
15. Which team mate could not be trusted with a short range Free? Laura Hogan, I should be on those frees.
16. Toughest player you’ve marked this year? Kim Connors- a lethal full forward.
17. Funniest moment of the campaign so far? Getting shot in the League Final on national television..
18. What song would you pick for the management team to serenade the team with if Wicklow win the Leinster Final? Beautiful Girls- Sean Kingston
19. Which team mate do you secretly wish you were and why? Laurie Ahern.. wouldn’t mind her pace, could come in handy.
20. Something funny about yourself that not many people know? I do love a G&T.
Win your Team a New Set of Jerseys Thanks to Winners Enclosure Bookmakers!! Just Click The Link Below…