1. Name: Jackie Kinch
2. Age: 24
3. Club: Tinahely
4. Occupation: Farmer
5. Honours: Div 4 League 2018, team of the league ’15, ’17 & ’18, club county championship 2018
6. Hidden Talent/Party Piece: I can do the cadbury dance with my eyebrows!!
7. Childhood Football Hero: David Beckham
8. Grown Up Football Hero: Geraldine Mc Laughlin
9. First Love: Food
10. Last Love: Family
11. Favourite Teammate: Stereotypical answer everyone (secretly Alannah Conroy or Lorna Fusciardi for their workrate/determination to get the ball off any forward)
12. What 3 People would you pick for your ultimate dinner date? Bruce Willis, Katie Taylor & Barack Obama
13. Should Mick call the new baby Bill if it’s a Boy and if not what should he call the new arrival? Yes!!
14. Favourite moment of the year so far? Winning League Final and beating Meath would have had the same buzz!
15. Which team mate could not be trusted with a short range Free? Trust them all
16. Toughest player you’ve marked this year? Sarah Hogan
17. Funniest moment of the campaign so far? Marie Kealy’s “bury them” comment!
18. What song would you pick for the management team to serenade the team with if Wicklow win the Leinster Final? ‘These Days’ by Rudimental and macklemore
19. Which team mate do you secretly wish you were and why? Alannah Conroy for her workrate and giggling through training
20. Something funny about yourself that not many people know? I cycled my bike into an electric fence while looking at my sister get under it wondering what the hell she was doing!!!( I found out fairly quick what she was doing!!!!)
Win your Team a New Set of Jerseys Thanks to Winners Enclosure Bookmakers!! Just Click The Link Below…