Bills 10 Questions – Warren Kavanagh Glenealy Gaa Club and Wicklow Hurlers
1. Which teammates sibling would you swipe right on Tinder for and why?
Enan and Leighton Glynns. She married the wrong Warren!
2. What teammate do you ever think has the best chance of a Male modelling career?
I’ll say Alan Driver, only because he already thinks he is one
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club?
First Senior Final that was pretty embarrasing
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why?
Carnew. It’s always a heated battle
5. Favourite moment playing for your club?
Last year. It was the sweetest one yet!
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
7. Which player would you trust with your sister and why?
Paul O’Brien. He is so loved up at the moment he wouldn’t even look at her.
8. Which player would you not trust with your sister and why?
They’re all hounds but i’d go with either of the twins. For the same “Big” reason!
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?
Diarmuid “dee” O’Keefe (Wexford) he was just shy of bringing vaseline with him that day
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Glenealy man and why?
Ashford… I miss it so much