Bills 10 Questions – Stephen Fagan Wicklow Gaa Referee
1. Which Refereeing Colleague would you most like to give the marching orders too?
It would have to be Darragh Byrne. Because for the first time I’d be in control and he’d have to do what I say. Oh it be a straight red card lad and good luck to you. Because your f*cked . Woof woof lol 😂😂
2. What fellow referee do you think has the best chance of a modelling career?
Definitely Ned Doyle. He is just nearly 1 pound off 17 stone and he’s trying to lose that 1 pound to get a chance to walk down the red carpet in Croke Park to do the All Ireland final in hand ball. Woof woof
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time refereeing?
When I was Refereeing a match in my first year of Refereeing I did a Junior B match and I only played 25 mins a side in the second half. I forgot all about it, I should have played 30 min and there was uproar when I blew the final whistle. But f*ck it there was no harm done it was a draw. Woof woof
4. What’s the funniest thing you’ve been called in your refereeing career?
A lad told me ref f*ck off u fat f*cker. Sure I’m only 10 stone 3lb . Woof woof
5. Favourite moment refereeing?
I don’t have any as I’m only new to Refereeing. But if I had a dream it would be to get all the girls that work in my Brothel to run onto Croke Park naked with Jimmy Barber painted on their ass! woof woof
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
F*ck ya. I’d eat anything.
7. What club do you not like referring and why?
I have no dislike because I’m new. But I’d say this time next year I could have a full page for you.
8. When you go to battle in Aughrim in championship which two linesmen do you not want with you & why?
Brendan Kelly because he could turn up with no gear in his bag and definitely won’t bring spare boxer shorts and he’d only rob mine. And the other lad would be Jimmy Lawlor because he’d probably be in a wheelchair and f*cked if I’m going to hire another lad in to push him up and down the field
9. What was the toughest game you ever reffed?
Avoca and AGB. F*ck lads it was tough. Headbutts going in, legs everywhere and no hands on the ball. It was an eye opener for me. Woof woof
10. What player gave you the most lip over the years?
Alan Dillion. Sound man off the field but f*ck me Jesus Christ, on the field probably the worst I’ve seen in my short career in Refereeing. Woof woof