Bills 10 Questions – Rhys Cope Enniskerry Gaa Club
1. Which teammates sibling would you swipe right on Tinder for and why?
Would have to be mossy’s, he’s the only one with a good looking sister 😂
2. What teammate do you ever think has the best chance of a Male modelling career?
2. Jack Conroy, if he wasn’t 4ft 1 he’d be perfect for the role.
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club?
Being the spit of Chesney from Coronation Street.
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why?
Bray Emmets, because I always play against my mates and we always win 😄
5. Favourite moment playing for your club?
When I scored the match winning point against Newcastle late on in the game.
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
7. Which player would you trust with your sister and why?
Dara Connolly because he only likes lads😂
8. Which player would you not trust with your sister and why?
One of the Williams sisters because they’d ride anything 😂
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?
They try to mark me 😛
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Enniskerry man and why?
Shillelagh, because they don’t play away from home.