Bills 10 Questions – Lisa Hogan Glenealy Camogie Club
1. Which teammates sibling would you swipe right on Tinder for and why?
Probably none of them, either to old or too young 😂 but If I had to pick one would be Aoife Weir.. main reason just to wind her up! she can give it but she can’t take it!
2. What teammate do you think believes they have the best chance of a modelling career?
Many people would probably say myself as I love a good selfie but we will go with Kasey Doyle! dark horse that girl😉
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club?
Probably when I captained the intermediate camogie team when we won as I already had the speech prepared (just in case) 😉 and presumed the ref would be a man i continued to read and say how great of a job he did but ended up being a woman on the day!
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why?
Ballinacor! Probably because it’s tough and 9/10 we come out on top 😉
5. Favourite moment playing for your club?
When I was captain the year we won intermediate and also getting to Leinster final with the county last year!
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
Pineapples shouldn’t be anywhere… vile
7. Which player would you trust with your brother and why?
Alibhe Dowling, she’s just so innocent and quite (so I believe😉)
8. Which player would you not trust with your brother and why?
Aimee Beale she’s a wild one! 😅
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?
Ann Marie Doran Kiltegan. Back when I was playing senior for first time, She was tough one like all those ladies from the West
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Glenealy woman and why?
Well you can take the woman out of glenealy but can’t take the glenealy out of the woman 😉 have to be Avondale I’d be disowned by my dad if I didn’t( he’d love to see me in the green and white! )