I’m married but if forced I’d choose Frank O’Neill (Mary and Nora’s Dad) only Bridie would make mince meat out of me😂
2. What teammate do you think believes they have the best chance of a modelling career?
We actually have a model on our team, Zena Carey. Think Chloe Dwyer could pull a few moves and give her a run for her money😂😉
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club?
My skirt fell down in Glenmalure one time years ago😂🙈 Amanda Butler still slags me.
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why?
It’d have to be Kiltegan back in the day. Some great battles were had. And I suppose more recently Knockanana. When we are winning 😉
5. Favourite moment playing for your club?
Probably being Captain and winning our first two in a row in 2009
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
Pineapple is for fruit salad, pepperoni is for pizza!
7. Which player would you trust with your brother and why?
He’s in Oz, doubt any of them could get close enough to him. They wouldn’t wana miss training😂
8. Which player would you not trust with your brother and why?
Former player Roisin Toomey. She drinks too much😂😉
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?
At training Nora O’Neill is like a brick wall and it breaks my heart trying to run around after Sile Whelan she’s like a greyhound. From another club, probably Annie Doran Kiltegan. She was a tough nut to mark.
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Donard woman and why?
Well one year, I played with Dunlavin when they were intermediate and Donard didn’t have an adult team. I was totally poaching the Dunlavin women over to Donard!!!! It worked too😂😉