Bills 10 Questions – Laura Manley Glenealy Camogie Club
1. Which teammates sibling would you swipe right on Tinder for and why?
Aoife Weir’s – only because everyone knows how much it would get to Aoife! 😛
2. What teammate do you think believes they have the best chance of a modelling career?
Lisa Hogan – Some woman for the selfies!
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club?
Missing a free to draw the game in a county final, I wont mention how many metres out it was taken from!!
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why?
Ballinacor, always guaranteed a battle against those ladies!
5. Favourite moment playing for your club?
Winning my first Senior Championship in 2010 with the club.
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
Its a no from me.
7. Which player would you trust with your brother and why?
Ailbhe Dowling, such a sweetheart!!
8. Which player would you not trust with your brother and why?
Im sure all the girls would agree with me on this one, its a tie between Aimee Beale and Emily O Dowd, screw loose on these two, dangerous women!! haha
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?
Vicky O Gara in training, put it this way I’m happy I play beside her rather than against her, class act but a tough cookie!
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Glenealy woman and why?
Donard Glen, played with them for 2 years, couldnt meet a nicer bunch of ladies!