1. Which teammates sibling would you swipe right on Tinder for and why?
Aisling Quigley, been trying her for the past 10 years and still no luck. I still hold some hope.
2. What teammate do you think believes they have the best chance of a modelling career?
I reckon Alison Moules for this, she does spend 20mins pre warm up making sure her hair is okay 😉
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club?
Wore swimming googles for the whole training session as a bet, didn’t get the money either.
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why?
Greystones, have to give a big boost to them for setting up a team. Majority are Mammy’s but they give it everything and provide us with a laugh too.
5. Favourite moment playing for your club?
I have many, probably our league and B final there 2 years ago. The club was struggling big time and really came back better than ever.
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
Not a hope.
7. Which player would you trust with your brother and why?
Well I don’t have a brother, but realistically none of them, they are mostly “swipe left” kinda gals!
8. Which player would you not trust with your brother and why?
All of the above but particular Aisling Quigley, you wouldn’t know what she would do.
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?
There’s a few. Players on the opponent teams seem to have the best squad packed up beside me.
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Annacurra woman and why?
Glenealy, all my relations are from that end. The Drivers and the O’Neill’s so I suppose I would head back to my fathers side of the family.