Bills 10 Questions – Juliette Fortune Bray Emmets Ladies (Bel)
1. Which teammates sibling would you swipe right on Tinder for and why?
Would be a coin toss between Molly’s brother Sid (purely due to the fact he’s going to be a senior hurler one day) and Rachel’s brother Paul (exceptional hair).
2. What teammate do you think believes they have the best chance of a modelling career?
Would have to be one of the younger girls who already racks up 300+ likes on insta… Eimear maybe.
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club?
Lining out against Valleymount with 12 players vs 15. The 12 apostles, Kaela’s half time speech is a memory that sticks in my mind. The worst introduction to a senior panel in history. Siofra Heffernan and myself vs 6 defenders and a goalie … piece of p*ss.
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why?
Going to have to say Blessington… let’s hope they can session as good as they play ball…. see you’s in Kerry Folks x
5. Favourite moment playing for your club?
Beating Blesso in the league away, down by 9 points … a hat-trick from myself along with a point from Aiso giving Bel the win in the last 10 mins, for once in my life I was on target, Jäger bombs in Coppers quickly followed.
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
Definitely not. We are more China Kitchen Girls to be honest.
7. Which player would you trust with your brother and why?
I’ve no Brother thank god but if I do I’d probably let him be with Danika, give her a break from Sean. (And that moustache) or Eado, if she swung that way.
8. Which player would you not trust with your brother and why?
Nowhere near Lauren Rowe, Shauna Douglas, Molly Hunt, the list goes on really.
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?
Wouldn’t say toughest now but me and the full back for St Pats Saoirse O’Reilly have had some rowdy arguments on the pitch in our time from u12 football all the way up. Nothing a house party in Molly Hunt’s can’t fix, isn’t that right Saoirse?
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Bray Emmets woman and why?
Bill I’m afraid I can’t answer that one , Bel will knock me out. But a sneaky transfer to FoxCab would boost the followers. @llrowe