1. Which teammates sibling would you swipe right on Tinder for and why?
Mick Murphys sister because Murph would love to wake up to me having a fry up with the family at the table of a sunday morning… I’d even make him best man at our wedding to make his dream a reality.
2. What teammate do you ever think has the best chance of a Male modelling career?
100% Paul Ryan because he has a snazzy new nose piercing that would bring all the boys to the yard… although Marto Cullen is a tight contender with the womans jeans.
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club?
The most embarrassing thing to happen was being related to James Cullen when he got hit in the nether regions and went down screaming ‘’oh my cornflakes’’ infront of the ref… hence his nickname Cornflake.
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why?
Rathnew… love a tough hard hitting game.
5. Favourite moment playing for your club?
Being down 7 points to Valleymount with less than 10 mins to go with only 13 men left and coming back to win by two points from a heroic Jimmy Waldron lead attack.
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
7. Which player would you trust with your sister and why?
Jack McCall… pretty sure he’s hiding in a very deep closet… with a prepaid yearly subscription to the George in the arse pocket of his leather trousers that he cut out and is now in his jacket pocket… sorry Jack.
8. Which player would you not trust with your sister and why?
John Andrew Kinsella… he’s too unpredictable
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?
Bernard Quinn in training, with his razor sharp hips being at shoulder level its like being hit by a freight train going speeds of 200k+ with a plough furrow attached to the front. Thank the high heavens he’s on our side.
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Barndarrig man and why?
My mother raised me to be charitable to the poor and unfortunate so I would probably offer my allegiance to those poor craters over in AGB… god bless them.