Bills 10 Questions – Jessie Driver Glenealy Camogie Club
1. Which teammates sibling would you swipe right on Tinder for and why?
Have to be Aoife Weir she goes mad when the girls talk about her brother.
2. What teammate do you think believes they have the best chance of a modelling career?
Emily O Dowd she loves her selfies.
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club?
Got hit in a delicate spot in county training and the physio had to put an ice pack on it.
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why?
Probably Donard they always give a tough game
5. Favourite moment playing for your club?
Beating Kiltegan in the intermediate championship final.
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
God no never.
7. Which player would you trust with your brother and why?
All of them they’d all be afraid of his girlfriend Denise.
8. Which player would you not trust with your brother and why?
Lisa Hogan she has a thing for Drivers
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?
Have to be our own forward Aoife Weir in training she gives no mercy.
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Glenealy woman and why?
My heart and soul is Glenealy but if I had to choose it’d be Donard cause they’re a nice bunch of girls.