Bills 10 Questions – Jessica McDonald Arklow Rocks Camogie Club
1. Which teammates sibling would you swipe right on Tinder for and why?
Orlaith Kelly’s brother because he wants to be a farmer and farmers have loads of money
2. What teammate do you ever think has the best chance of a modelling career?
Aífe O’Brien, her squinty eyes just draw everyone to look at her in a photo.
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club?
A temporary coach tried to make me play in goals for a game and told me if I don’t I’ll be taken off so I took my helmet off in the middle of the pitch and strolled off.
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why?
Annacurra, because there was a few girls from my year playing on that team so after the game ultimate bragging rights came into play for the remainder of the year.
5. Favourite moment playing for your club?
On my 16th Birthday we won the shield and it was the first piece of silverware any female team brought back to the club
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
Absolutely not, anyone who says otherwise has issues
7. Which player would you trust with your brother and why?
I’m an only child so I’m safe
8. Which player would you not trust with your brother and why?
Still safe thank god
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?
Lauren O’Byrne, considering the friendship she had absolutely no problem pulling at me ankles any chance she got.
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Rocks woman and why?
Probably Aughrim, for the simple fact there isn’t much traveling to get there, driving always makes me so sleepy.