I couldn’t be doin that I’m married, but few of the younger bull calves are swiping right on a few of the older lads close relatives, my own included!!!
2. What teammate do you think believes they have the best chance of a modelling career?
Chris Kavanagh loves the gym, loves his tank tops, LOVES HIMSELF hahaha
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club?
Going to play leinster championship game v Lusmagh in Offaly!! The crowd was massive and the biggest cheer of the game was when we got our 1st AND ONLY score of the game!!!!!
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why?
Carnew or St Pats, good honest hardy stuff!! Love bitta rough and tumble
5. Favourite moment playing for your club?
Bus trips. One in paticular where we pulled in to Brian Whelehans pub after a match!! Convinced the locals we were Cuala who beat their arched rivals coolderry sure the craic was only mighty
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
Pineapples are for confused people!!! Fruit on pizza Noooooo
7. Which player would you trust with your sibling and why?
Cormac Whitmore sorta have to seen as he’s with my little sister!! But I still have my eye on him haha
8. Which player would you not trust with your sibling and why?
Colin O Connor. He’d spend too much time fannyin himself to care for her!! Soft that lad is!
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?
Few hardy bucks out there, Bonner from St Pats, Jeff Bermingham, Don Hyland but the worst JOHN FURLON in training, man has no go back at all
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Rocks man and why?
I honestly wouldn’t see myself playing with any of them! Id have to cross back over the border to my native Wexico and Tara Rocks Gaa Club