Bills 10 Questions – Darragh Byrne Wicklow Gaa Referee
1. Which Refereeing Colleague would you most like to give the marching orders too?
Definitely have to be boz payback for sending me off before😂 I did deserve to go but still 😂
2. What fellow referee do you think has the best chance of a modelling career?
Without a shadow of a doubt that has to be John Keenan man loves his colors 😂
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time refereeing?
5 years at it and thankfully nothing like that has happened yet 😨
4. What’s the funniest thing you’ve been called in your refereeing career?
Called an ugly stupid c*nt but I think they must be getting me mixed up with my twin😂
5. Favourite moment refereeing?
Would have to be doing 4th official at senior finals not much but at least I can say I done it👌
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
God no What’s wrong with you 🤢
7. What club do you not like referring and why?
I haven’t been put in a boot of a car yet so I don’t mind any of them 😂
8. When you go to battle in Aughrim in championship which two linesmen do you not want with you & why
Definitely has to be Jimmy the Barber aka Stephen Fagan. It’s hard enough to concentrate on the match without him barking in your ear 🐕 second lad would be Declan Peppard he scares me
9. What was the toughest game you ever reffed?
Definitely has to be Shillelagh and St Pats this year. Few lads sent off definitely tested me that day
10. What player gave you the most lip over the years?
No comment 😂