1. Which teammates sibling would you swipe right on Tinder for and why?
Padraig Dorans sister is the team physio often got the auld legs rubbed out off her 😁 Michael Rock has a few sisters there too that would maybe get the super like
2. What teammate do you ever think has the best chance of a Male modelling career?
Conall mccrea thinks he’d have a hope but he is prob more likely to be found modelling on Big Issue or something
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club?
Being sent off in a hurling match against Bray about 4 years ago and the boys got a picture of me walking to the dressing room in Arklow. Safe to say it was weathering season still 🙈
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why?
Playing against Rathnew in a big game is always a good one.. a hard fought and tough game that everyone is up for
5. Favourite moment playing for your club?
Winning the Junior hurling last year was a good point.
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
Pineapple on a pizza is amazing, possibly the best topping
7. Which player would you trust with your sister and why?
I would totally trust Graham Keogh, the poor divil is harmless.. wouldn’t know what to be doing
8. Which player would you not trust with your sister and why?
There is a few, the likes of Brendan McCrea and Bones can’t be trusted at the best of times..
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?
I marked Brian Cohen in the first round of a Senior Football Championship about 5 years ago. He was a tough man to mark..
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Carnew man and why?
I honestly don’t think I could play for another club in the county, but if a gun was put to my head it would have to be the likes of Coolboy or someone that would never face Carnew. We’ll have them boys with us this year for the group team Tomacork.