Eammo Wolohan’s – it’s a warm house…and you’re only as good as your last picture gurrrrrl 💁🏼♀️
2. Who do the people of Roundwood love more, “Conny D” or their sheep? Everybody loves Conny’s “D” – he’s so cute he has a little man on him!
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club? You see these cheeks they don’t blush, I don’t get embarrassed
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why? Newtown – good natural talent and good honest battles
5. Favourite moment playing for your club? Togging out in the ‘95 final I was a proud little boy
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas? I’d face plant Katie Coleman with the pineapple after her remarks!!
7. Which player would you trust with your sister and why? Noel Power already tackled her but couldn’t face Lily Davis.
8. Which player would you not trust with your sister and why? Peter Byrne – would stick his nose in anything.
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked? Andrew Kealy (greystones) I ended that man’s career…squating rugby balls now.
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud An Tochar man and why? Greystones – sure didn’t I nearly sign the papers????