1. Which teammates sibling would you swipe right on Tinder for and why?
County: Has to be Mark Kenny…I asked during a game who the blondie girl was? Kenny replied “my sister” 🙈
Club: Philip Healy…coz he’ll hate this!!
2. Did you think there was going be a chance of a Male modelling career after that famous calendar shoot?<<<<<<<<<<
d much hope…maybe if balaclavas come into fashion, I'll get a call!!
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the Wicklow Footballers?<<<<<<<<<<
the bus last year to play Louth & the steward thought I was the manager 👴🏻.
4. What county did you most enjoy playing against and why? The Dubs, they’re a hostile bunch them jackeens!!!
5. Favourite moment wearing the Blue and Gold Of Wicklow? Scoring a goal in Croker in the league final or Tony Hannon scoring that 45′ to beat Down..epic stuff from Tino.
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas? Absolutely & everything else.
7. Which player would you trust with your sister and why? Rory Finn…sure he’s completely harmless
8. Which player would you not trust with your sister and why? Robert Lambert, he’s like a silent fart…very quiet but can be lethal.
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked? Jamie Clarke (Armagh)
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Arklow man and why? Greystones…Wouldn’t it be great to see Darren Hayden’s face getting dropped for an Arklow man 😁 only if John Wynnes not manager thou..couldn’t be listening to him!!!