Bills 10 Questions (+Bonus) – Willie O Hagan Eire Og Greystones Gaa Club
1. Which teammates sibling would you swipe right on Tinder for and why?
To be honest there’s not many lookers amongst them , swipe left and save parity😂
2. What teammate do you ever think has the best chance of a Male modelling career?
He’s well retired now but Declan Hogan fancied himself as a model. In his own words “Women Love Hogie Bear” 🐶
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club?
Jesus I’ll never live down sending the wrong message to the senior whatsapp that was meant for herself with a pic included 10 mins before a match, hammered for it!
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why?
Got to love playing the goosebank, near neighbours and always good banter, always get a few handy scores aswell 😜
5. Favourite moment playing for your club?
1st championship we won back in 2003, Junior A, some drinkers on that team, full of Bats, a learning curve.
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
Should they f*ck, bin the pizza ❌
7. Which player would you trust with your sister and why?
Seany Horan. A little pet, so honest if he dreamed of it he’d wake up and say “I’m just sorry”
8. Which player would you not trust with your sister and why?
There’s a few lads known for doing Damage around the town, Danny Webb or Gino be up ya in a shot if given half a chance 😂
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?
Toughest opponent down through the years has been the drink hands down 🍺
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Eire Og man and why?
I’ll go Fergal Ogs. Thursday Night football, ya can’t bait it 🍺
11. Will you miss being the greatest 13 yard Free merchant in County Wicklow?
Of course they will, that kind of pressure takes years to master😜
12. Who’s the craziest player you’ve ever shared a dressing room with?
Keith Monaghan. The man is simply nuts, some craic, still going strong too at 60!