Bills 10 Questions – Alan D’Ship Nolan Annacurra Gaa Club
1. Which teammates sibling would you swipe right on Tinder for and why?
I’ll have to plead the 5th and abstain as I have a wife, don’t want black eyes.
2. What teammate do you ever think has the best chance of a Male modelling career?
Jon Hynes. Kind of has the golden tanned look like Brad Pitt in Troy without the hair.
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club?
Getting slide tackled by a Jack Russell.
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why?
The Billies. It’s always an easy win and Mark Kenny always looks for an autograph.
5. Favourite moment playing for your club?
Captaining Annacurra to a Junior C.
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
No cause they repeat on me, I say they repeat on me
7. Which player would you trust with your sister and why?
Ian McDonald cause he is a real Mammys boy.
8. Which player would you not trust with your sister and why?
Bob Fitz cause his screenshot collage says it all
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?
P.J Mulhall. He is as hard as a soft boiled egg
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Annacurra man and why?
Balinacor. Just to say ok I played with the so called legends, The Dowling brothers.