Marketing in DCU
5. Favourite GAA Player:
6. Favourite Wicklow GAA Player:
7. Favourite Club Player:
Cathal Fitzgerald sure he’d walk onto the team.
8. GAA Ambition:
Win a county title at some point. Just the one would do me fine Bill, I’m not greedy.
9. Best Moment of GAA Career so far:
Being named captain for the Kiltegan seniors this year was a very proud moment.
10. Funniest GAA moment:
The twice weekly commutes back to Dublin with Enda Donohue and Jack Doyle provided a few moments alright. Mainly about Jack and his ‘savage women’. The man is the king of Drumcondra #Twix
11. Your most embarrassing GAA moment:
I missed a goal from 4 yards out in the intermediate final a few years back and the Kiltegan lads won’t let me forget it!
12. Dream Wicklow Woman/Man:
13. Toughest Opponent:
I marked Shaun Murphy the Wexford hurler during our Walsh Cup game earlier in the year. Think I got an early point on him and won a few balls. After that I think I might aswell have left the hurley at home! He didn’t give me a look in!
14. Biggest Inspiration/Influence on your GAA career
15. 3 Famous People you’d like to share a meal with and why:
16. Favourite Music:
A small bit of everything but I’m a big fan of The Academic, Cage The Elephant and Jake Bugg
17. Favourite GAA Ground:
The field of dreams in Kiltegan.
18. What Wicklow GAA club bar your own has the nicest jersey:
19. Hidden Talent:
Bare Knuckle Boxing when Lego is on the line.
20. As a County Hurler many Jersey Pullers would be highly interested so where can those interested parties get in touch:
I’m actually taken by a woman who doesn’t know the first thing about GAA Bill. She’s coming down to watch the match on Saturday and is still trying to come to grips with the fact Kildare play hurling.
BEBO STUNNAH PHOTO: