Bills 10 Questions – Stephen Dillon Tinahely Gaa Club
1. Which teammates sibling would you swipe right on Tinder for and why?
Whats Tinder?? As Father Ted once said don’t they all have lovely bottoms!! The little brother has a big thing for gormans and heddermans sister tho!!
2. What teammate do you ever think has the best chance of a Male modelling career?
John Blake he’s already at it, he’s the before picture for hair restoration Blackrock. Niall Dempsey could be in with a shout he’s spending alot of time with the carnew boys working on the biceps and looking in the mirror
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club?
Getting the call up to the Wicklow panel, ran 35 laps in Baltinglass only to be asked was William not coming they got the names mixed up 🙈🙈
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why?
St Pats normally good hard match had some very good battles
5. Favourite moment playing for your club?
Jamie Cullens response to getting in trouble for being last in sprints:
“I’d rather finish last than tired”
Ask me in 6 months i’ll be scoring 1-4 off Mark Kenny to win the intermediate
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
Oh yea anything apart from mushrooms
7. Which player would you trust with your sister and why?
Jamie Cullen far to lazy to try anything. Never seen him getting the shift
8. Which player would you not trust with your sister and why?
Alan Nolan he’s not called the Serpent for nothing
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?
Michael Byrne (the hooch) In training he’s crazy and will get some form of a limb at the ball every time or Paudge McWalter hardy dogged hure
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Tinahely man and why?
I’m living in arklow the last few years the Geraldines do be looking for the transfer. Hyland may sort out a substantial dowry if not probably coolboy they only stop growing at 5foot over there so should slot in midfield