1. Which Refereeing Colleague would you most like to give the marching orders too?
Stephen Fagan he is fond of the cards himself😁
2. What fellow referee do you think has the best chance of a modelling career?
Garreth Whelan he loves being in the spotlight
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time refereeing?
Writing down the wrong score, lucky I copped it before the end of game
4. What’s the funniest thing you’ve been called in your refereeing career?
A fat f*cker. A bit harsh I’m just well built 😎
5. Favourite moment refereeing?
Making my debut Ballymanus v Tinahely under 12 football
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
Yes sure I would eat anything
7. What club do you not like referring and why?
Rathnew and Avoca they want to play by their rule’s
8. When you go to battle in Aughrim in championship which two linesmen do you not want with you & why?
Mattie Dowling and Brendan Furlong they seem to never see anything 😬
9. What was the toughest game you ever reffed?
Avoca versus Dunlavin junior B football championship. I ran out of cards
10. What player gave you the most lip over the years?
Only refereeing a while so not too many yet but it’s a long year 🤔