Bills 10 Questions – Michael Healy Hollywood Gaa Club
1. Which teammates sibling would you swipe right on Tinder for and why?
It would have to be Robert Kelly, he didn’t get the looks the sister got all of them.👌
2. What teammate do you ever think has the best chance of a Male modelling career?<<
ith Peppard when he had the long flowing blonde hair, has since gone bald so I’d say Kevin Cullen, Man never stops in the gym looking at his own biceps.
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club?<<
ly scoring one point in our first senior championship game in 2011.
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why?<<
n’t beat the games against Bray Emmets, always enjoyed them the most.
5. Favourite moment playing for your club?<<
tober 7th, county final day was fairly memorable. Representing the county in the intermediate championship in hollywood was special too.
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?<<
7. Which player would you trust with your sister and why?<<
n’t have a sister but if I did, Steven Kearney, chap wouldn’t know what do To with a woman
8. Which player would you not trust with your sister and why?<<
nor Burke, I wouldn’t let him near any living thing, ‘El captain’ is lethal.
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?<<
ey Kelly of balto gave me a schooling and a half on my first championship day out.
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Hollywood man and why?<<
ad up the hill to Valleymount and give the poor lads a dig out.