1. Which teammates sibling would you swipe right on Tinder for and why?
I’m the pensioner of the team now that the Gaps have deserted us (might as well be U21) so I’m gonna switch that question slightly to family members; Aine O’Reilly’s mum. My number 1 supporter!
2. What teammate do you think believes they have the best chance of a modelling career?
Thats tough, could literally be any of the chung ones but Rachael Byrne for sure, her poor phone is almost giving up with all her ‘no filter selfies’, and an honourable mention to Annmarie Keegan who could actually be a model.
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club?
Too many, too often, you’d have to ask the girls. I just blank them out at this stage.
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why?
Bray. Always a tight game in the Champo (we usually come out on top ;)) and get to hear Eadaoine Lenihans dulcet tones from the opposite end of the field.
5. Favourite moment playing for your club?
Winning our first Senior Championship in 2008
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
I’m an avid supporter of this debate. Without a doubt… and in curries.
7. Which player would you trust with your brother and why?
Unfortunately old news for a couple of the girls, Arklow’s a small town. Extremely disappointed that I won’t have Aine O’Reilly as my sister-in-law though.
8. Which player would you not trust with your brother and why?
Ciara Forde, small but mighty, she’s a weapon. I don’t think either of them could handle her.
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?
I don’t get a chance to mark people in the goals but I do have the odd ‘collision’. Loretta Gilbert doesn’t move out of the way too easily now.
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Arklow Geraldine’s Ballymoney woman and why?
I could never sway unless there’s an open full-forward spot going, AGB always seem to find someone else to fill ours. Dream big. Tinahely are always stuck and could do with a decent Full-Forward with Lucy Mulhall on a sabbatical