Bills 10 Questions – James Murphy Ballinacor Gaa Club
1. Which teammates sibling would you swipe right on Tinder for and why?
I’d probably go with one of John Devitt’s but I won’t say any more as she’s the Chairman’s daughter🙈
2. What teammate do you ever think has the best chance of a Male modelling career?<<
nds down John Devitt would cause he loves himself.💁🏻♂️
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club? I’d say there’s been a few moments but I always remember dropping a 14 yard free short in Rathnew one evening😐
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why? Love playing against Aughrim cause it’s a good boost for the team moral and there’s plenty of shooting practice.🎯
5. Favourite moment playing for your club? This would have to be my first Championship game. I’m only young yet so there’s time to go and win one for the club.🏆
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
s far from Pineapples I was reared so that’s a no.
7. Which player would you trust with your sister and why?
bunch of lads and I’m related to most of them so I’d say the safest bet would be my brother Chris
8. Which player would you not trust with your sister and why?
bt, I would not have Hanky , aka Brian Hanlon anywhere near my sister.👶🏻
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?
Definitely Alan Clarke from Rathnew. Took a lump of kidney with him as a souvenir.🤕
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Ballinacor man and why?
Genuinely, I’d go over the hill and play for Laragh cause I think a bit of missionary work would look good on the C.V.