Ah there’s a few candidates for that now, Graham Keogh has a lovely sister. Drew Brennan has a few grand sisters too now.
2. What teammate do you ever think has the best chance of a Male modelling career?
Has to be Conall M.D McCrea and Padraig the spud Doran, their modelling career has already began with a couple of photo shoots.
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club?
Losing the quarter final against greystones last year was very embarrassing.
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why?
Really enjoy playing Glenealy, always is a cracker of a game
5. Favourite moment playing for your club?
Winning the minor hurling final back in 2014, was the first time for Carnew to win it in about 8 years and it was a sweet one.
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
Sweet god no!
7. Which player would you trust with your sister and why?
I don’t have a sister for them lads to prey on thankfully but if I had to choose it would be Bob Fitzgerald, he’s too innocent to try anything
8. Which player would you not trust with your sister and why?
Wouldn’t trust too many of the lads now but definitely wouldn’t trust Jack the dick Doyle or that young Conall mccrea lad.
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?
Marked Kevin McDonald from Carlow a good bit underage, serious hurler and a torture to mark.
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Carnew Emmets man and why?
I would never pick another club over my own but if I had to it would be coolboy as I would know most of the lads out there already and isn’t too far away from home