Bills 10 Questions – David “Caffery” Cullen Shillelagh Gaa Club
1. Which teammates sibling would you swipe right on Tinder for and why?
God that’s tough. Back in day everyone was fair game. Nothing like a bit of drama in the dressing room before a match😜
2. What teammate do you ever think has the best chance of a Male modelling career?
Noel Murphy before he gained the weight. He could have made it for sure if it weren’t for the packets of meanies😔
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club?
Frank Deegan knocking me out cold with his big awkward knee to the head against Bray in Arklow in a relegation match. We won. I had to be told we won😖
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why?
Everyone loves the local derby’s but I really enjoyed gojng to play Rathnew away. We had great wins up there at our peak and you left feeling you had achieved something.
5. Favourite moment playing for your club?
Playing for the first time with my brother in the intermediate final against Tinahely which we won.
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas? Absolutely not. Everything goes but fruit. But If I’m full anything goes 🍕
7. Which player would you trust with your sister and why?
Enda Foley. Self explanatory 😂good looking chap but as smooth as a new born calf.
8. Which player would you not trust with your sister and why?
99.9% of them.. it’s Shillelagh😂
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?
Honestly!! Francis Simpson in training. No prisoners taking. Responsible for alot of Shillelagh injuries down the years. He has a lot to answer for.😜
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Shillelagh man and why?
Not being smart but I never wanted to play for any other team except Shillelagh. But if I was to pick it would be Coolkenna. Good battles down the years and good friends made through winning the senior with St Mary’s.