5. Favourite GAA Player:
Patrick Horgan, he can make the ball talk!
6. Favourite Wicklow GAA Player:
7. Favourite Club Player:
Jem “the chopper” Cullen, he’d keep you entertained on a hurling field anyway.
8. GAA Ambition:
We’ll start by winning this U21 All Ireland first!
9. Best Moment of GAA Career so far:
U21 All Ireland 2015, great feeling
10. Funniest GAA moment:
Junior hurling always has its moments Bill
11. Your most embarrassing GAA moment:
Not the best missing a free on the 21 in front of goal 😏
12. Dream Wicklow Woman/Man:
Has to be Bill Hill
13. Toughest Opponent:
I never fancy marking the twins from Glenealy, small but mighty 🤙
14. Biggest Inspiration/Influence on your GAA career:
We’ll go with the aul fella on that one
15. 3 Famous People you’d like to share a meal with and why:
Michael Jordan, Kevin Hart and Angelina Jolie, then you’d have something to talk about, something to laugh about and something to look at
16. Favourite Music:
Anything and everything, the playlist changes a lot to be honest
17. Favourite GAA Ground:
Pearse Park, the cauldron!
18. What Wicklow GAA club bar your own has the nicest jersey:
I do like Carnew’s I have say 🙄
19. Hidden Talent:
Saxophone player 🎷
20. As a County Hurler many Jersey Pullers would be highly interested so where can those interested parties get in touch:
We’ll leave this one to Enda Donohoe, tank seems to thrive on the whole county status 😜
BEBO STUNNAH PICTURE: