1. Name: Emily
2. Age: 👵🏼👵🏼👵🏼
3. Club: Tinahely
4. Occupation: Primary Teacher
5. Honours: Div 4 League 2018, team of the league.
6. Hidden Talent/Party Piece: Tin Whistle
7. Childhood Football Hero: All of the senior ladies when we started playing adult club football. We looked up to them and they were right craic too 🍻
8. Grown Up Football Hero: What Lorna has achieved this year is unreal. From having a baby in August to playing league games in February and making it on Team of the League- some woman!
9. First Love: Food
10. Last Love: Football
11. Favourite Teammate: All great girls on and off the field👭
12. What 3 People would you pick for your ultimate dinner date? The pope, Donald Trump and Bill Hill.
13. Should Mick call the new baby Bill if it’s a Boy and if not what should he call the new arrival? Probably will be called Marie Kealy O Rourke (manager’s pet)
14. Favourite moment of the year so far? The Meath Game was unreal
15. Which team mate could not be trusted with a short range Free? SJ Winder soz 😂 Great kicking partner in the warm up ….. if you want to be very warm 😅
16. Toughest player you’ve marked this year? Caitriona Murray
17. Funniest moment of the campaign so far? Marie Kealy’s ‘we bury teams’ comment on TV
18. What song would you pick for the management team to serenade the team with if Wicklow win the Leinster Final? Uncle Kracker ‘Follow Me’. If they don’t I’m sure Miley and Hogie will do their usual post game rendition 🙉
19. Which team mate do you secretly wish you were and why? Wish I had Niamh Mc’s long legs 😅
20. Something funny about yourself that not many people know? Nothing springs to mind but we played this on the bus a few years back and an ex player said something people may not know is my Mam shifted Larry Murphy 😂😂 needless to say she won the game.