1. Which Refereeing Colleague would you most like to give the marching orders too?
2. What fellow referee do you think has the best chance of a modelling career?
Anto Nolan. Enough said
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time refereeing?
Writing down a point for the wrong team and being informed of this by the team manager that I wrote the score down for. A very honest manager😃
4. What’s the funniest thing you’ve been called in your refereeing career?
Reffing a tight Derby game, I was told something along the lines of ‘Your Old Lad and brother are bad referees but you are f*cking useless’ 😂😂. Another one from the last weekend – ‘How is that C##T reffing, he was the dirtiest bast*rd ever to play football’. 😂
5. Favourite moment refereeing?
Reffing The Junior B football final in the County grounds in my first full year refereeing
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
7. What club do you not like referring and why?
Any team Susie is over. I’ve never had to ref him yet but I listened to him never leaving refs alone when I played for him😃
8. When you go to battle in Aughrim in championship which two linesmen do you NOT want with you & why?
Jimmy the Barber and John Keenan. Jimmy for the obvious reason of he wouldn’t stop barking and John for his analysis of my refereeing performance.
9. What was the toughest game you ever reffed?
I’ve only been reffing a short time so none too bad really so far.
10. What player gave you the most lip over the years?
As a ref you are gonna get lip from all angles. Anyone involved with a team is going to be passionate about what’s happening. As long as it doesn’t get too personal or abusive you have to laugh it off. Otherwise you couldn’t do it. I will say one thing though, I’m happy I haven’t had to ref Don Jackman, an awful man to give out 😉
Click Image To Visit Our Sponsors Website
Become A Bill Hill Patron And Help Us Pay Our Website Costs
Click The Link To Support Our Site https://www.patreon.com/user