1. Which teammates sibling would you swipe right on Tinder for and why?
As a married woman, I’ll take the fifth on that one even though I’m sure they’re all gorgeous.
2. What teammate do you think believes they have the best chance of a modelling career?
Not sure if she thinks it but we all do …. has to be Bronagh Daly, the lady that turned up to training one night straight from the hair salon, late and in heels. Hurl in one hand and handbag in the other. What an entrance! 😂
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club?
There are way too many…..the worst was probably running out to what I though was an empty car park after a game to give back my jersey. Had it whipped off and then realised the car park was quite full, I still get a bit of stick for that one .
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why?
Arklow Rocks is always fun especially when marking Mary. There’s always a point where we end up in a corner, fighting for a ball, in stitches laughing.
5. Favourite moment playing for your club?
That’s an easy one, our final last October against Ballinacor, scoring a goal in the last few minutes to put us 2 points ahead. 🏆
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
7. Which player would you trust with your brother and why?
Considering I’ve no brothers….
8. Which player would you not trust with your brother and why?
Again …no brothers….but if I did and she wasn’t married I’d be keeping Alison away from them.
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?
There’s a few I avoid marking in training all the time ….you know who you are girls ….But from another team it has to be Ella Doran from Carnew. We all tried to mark her. We’ll have to tie her shoelaces together next time.
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Eire Og woman and why?
Hard to choose ….maybe Ballinacor or Annacurra, a great bunch of girls on both teams.