1. Which Refereeing Colleague would you most like to give the marching orders too?
2. What fellow referee do you think has the best chance of a modelling career?
Has to be John Keenan going to ref match in Aughrim coming down on his bike he thinks he’s Sean Kelly.
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time refereeing?
Getting floored by two midfielders going for the ball.
4. What’s the funniest thing you’ve been called in your refereeing career?
Too many to mention.
5. Favourite moment refereeing?
Wicklow JAH Final and the feile.
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
They even have a sweet pizza Bill you should checkout 🤡.
7. What club do you not like referring and why?
I like refereeing every club.
8. When you go to battle in Aughrim in championship which two linesmen do you NOT want with you & why?
Eugene Dorthy and Gerry Corbert their always having the big talk with someone
9. What was the toughest game you ever reffed?
Avoca v AGB in a tournament in Rooster park.
10. What player gave you the most lip over the years?
That would have to be Eugene Dunne but probably gave some back as well.
Click Image To Visit Our Sponsors Website
Become A Bill Hill Patron And Help Us Pay Our Website Costs
Click The Link To Support Our Site https://www.patreon.com/user