1. Which Refereeing Colleague would you most like to give the marching orders too?
Kevin Cullen. Some might say he’s not a referee but in fact he is undercover..😂 man will only take the easy games though.
2. What fellow referee do you think has the best chance of a modelling career?
Anto Nolan. Man was made for the RTE cameras. Some of us can only dream of making it to Croker.
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time refereeing?
My very first game, under 16 match in Naas, had to stop mid way through the second half to get sick. Genuinely a stomach bug but of course everyone assumes it’s beer 😂
4. What’s the funniest thing you’ve been called in your refereeing career?
A poor mans Declan Peppard. That hurt
5. Favourite moment refereeing?
Doing the Ladies Junior final in Aughrim this year, first final in Aughrim for me.
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
7. What club do you not like referring and why?
I have no dreaded clubs to be honest, if I had to choose Dunlavin because I know them all from school and i get more stick putting them off 😂
8. When you go to battle in Aughrim in championship which two linesmen do you NOT want with you & why?
Declan Peppard because there’s a good chance I’d have to put him in the stand along with the Manager. And Darragh Byrne, he’d be more fixated on talking to everyone under the sun than doing the line.
9. What was the toughest game you ever reffed?
9. A good disciplinarian doesn’t have any hard games 😉
10. What player gave you the most lip over the years?
Timmy Metcalfe Dunlavin. The man nearly gets in the car to come home with me and tell me how hard done by he is.