1. Which Refereeing Colleague would you most like to give the marching orders to?
None, referee’s are immune from red cards
2. What fellow referee do you think has the best chance of a modelling career ?
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time refereeing ?
Jun.A ch’ship. game in Aughrim, a few years ago I had to leave/limp off the pitch with a torn calf muscle to the voice of a female supporter, “Hey Leonard will I kiss it better for you. I replied, no thanks, I’d rather lose the leg😁😁
4. What’s the funniest thing you’ve been called in your refereeing career ?
A half brother of Dick Turpin.
5. Favourite moment refereeing ?
2007 Intermediate final, Ballymanus v Stratford (ended in a draw) and both clubs requested that I referee the replay.
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas ?
7. What club do you not like referring and why ?
St.Pats challange games, too many arguments with players 🤐🤐. Really can’t apply proper sanctions.
8.When you go to battle in Aughrim in championship which two linesmen do you not want with you & why?
Declan Peppard (never turns up for line duty) 😁 & Phillip Bracken (always late, last min.com)😁
9. What was the toughest game you ever reffed ?
Div.2 Final league game in Carnew many years ago. Carnew v Tinahely. Winner of the game was to receive the Timmons Cup. Was nothing short of being taken hostage😂😂
10.What player gave you the most lip over the years ?
Too many to mention.