1. Which Refereeing Colleague would you most like to give the marching orders too?
2. What fellow referee do you think has the best chance of a modelling career?
John Keenan or Anto Nolan. They spend most of their time showering and looking at themselves in the mirror
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time refereeing?
Got a belt of a Hurley in one game
4. What’s the funniest thing you’ve been called in your refereeing career?
Get called plenty of things some are funny and some not
5. Favourite moment refereeing?
Doing all grades of county finals
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
I don’t know as l don’t eat pizzas. Wouldn’t think that by looking at me
7. What club do you not like referring and why?
Can’t mention them or I’d be strung up by my partner
8. When you go to battle in Aughrim in championship which two linesmen do you not want with you & why?
Jimmy Lawlor because he always has a packet of sweets with him. Paul Porter is the other one.
9. What was the toughest game you ever reffed?
I done St Pats v Carnew a few years ago in an early Senior hurling championship, it was to facilitate a St Pats player so he could play County football. That got fairly hot.
10. What player gave you the most lip over the years?
The players are OK it a certain supporter from Bray he never f*cks up, what a pain in the arse he is
Click Image To Visit Our Sponsors Website
Become A Bill Hill Patron And Help Us Pay Our Website Costs
Click The Link To Support Our Site https://www.patreon.com/user