1. Which Refereeing Colleague would you most like to give the marching orders too?
2. What fellow referee do you think has the best chance of a modelling career?
Toss up between Anto and John but Anto shades it just. Was in UCD a year or two ago with Anto and there was as a bit of an oul routine to get ready. Hair had to be done and all that jazz ya know yourself bill.
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time refereeing?
People thinking I’m Darragh Byrne
4. What’s the funniest thing you’ve been called in your refereeing career?
Ya good for nothing two faced Dublin B*****d
5. Favourite moment refereeing?
Refereeing my first final and getting a good write up in the paper. Cough Cough thanks Dave Murray
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
Not a hope
7. What club do you not like referring and why?
No comment but I’m sure they know who they are.
8. When you go to battle in Aughrim in championship which two linesmen do you not want with you & why?
Haven’t had the chance to officiate in aughrim yet but I’d have to choose Darragh Byrne and Dots. I’d pick Darragh as I’ve always had the joys of doing the line for him so payback is needed 😂😂 I’d pick dots for the simple fact that you’d end up with 3 linesmen. He asked me when I was doing water for a senior hurling match last year would I do the line in one half of the pitch and he’d do the other. But then again, Mossy Gaskin cant be forgotten about.
9. What was the toughest game you ever reffed?
Junior Football Championship between Eire Og and Baltinglass in Avondale last year. A good bit of hard hitting in it.
10. What player gave you the most lip over the years?
Haven’t been on the scene for long enough to have anyone in particular picked out.
Click Image To Visit Our Sponsors Website
Become A Bill Hill Patron And Help Us Pay Our Website Costs
Click The Link To Support Our Site https://www.patreon.com/user