1. Which teammates sibling would you swipe right on Tinder for and why?
I’d have to go to Kiltegan Hurlers for this.. Would have to be Seanie Germaines sister.. “a wee cracker” as they say up north and drives a fine Mini Cooper aswell.. 🤠🤠
2. What teammate do you think believes they have the best chance of a modelling career?
Ross Coogan hands down, some of his attire leaves a lot to he desired… he’s a good looking lad to be fair.. loves a mirror aswell.. I’d have to give Shane O Neil and Sweety Barrett a mention for the plus sized category 👌👌.. they’d be fond of themselves.
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club?
The beating we got off Donard in first round of championship 2 years ago.. shipped a 17 point beating…. head was hanging in shame for a long time after that..
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why?
Would have to say Donard.. starting to build up a nice rivalry with them.. always a few belts and mouthing going on aswell which adds to it.. if we ever get back to senior I’d imagine I’d enjoy the games against Balto aswell… 🤔
5. Favourite moment playing for your club?
Senior debut for the club I’d say.. Playing Rathnew in Aughrim in senior championship starting midfield.. doesn’t come much bigger than that.. a distant memory now 😔😔..
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
Putting pineapples on a pizza is like Adam Doyle or Eoin O Neil shooting.. it should never happen . .
7. Which player would you trust with your sister and why?
Ian Moore – an out and out gentleman.. he’d bring good land with him aswell.
8. Which player would you not trust with your sister and why?
Paddy Haha – for reasons which can’t be published… 🙈
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?
If it’s a sunny day I’d have to say Sean O Neil from Ballymanus.. There can be a b*tch of a glare off his bald head and it’s quare hard to see.. there’s a lot of him to get around aswell 🍕🍑..Gary Sweeney in a college’s game gave me a fair trimming one day aswell.. a Honda 50 wouldn’t catch him..
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Stratford Grangecon man and why?
I’ll have to come back to ye on this one Bill after I confer with my good friend Cathal Fitzgerald. A Knockanna man living in Hackestown playing with Kiltegan would know a thing or two about other clubs 🙊🙊..
Click Image To Visit Our Sponsors Website
Become A Bill Hill Patron And Help Us Pay Our Website Costs
Click The Link To Support Our Site https://www.patreon.com/join/2374014?