1. Which Refereeing Colleague would you most like to give the marching orders too?
2. What fellow referee do you think has the best chance of a modelling career?
It’s a toss up between Anto Nolan and Jimmy the Barber… I’d say the facial cream bills , the hair gel and the spray tans are higher than a small countries budget
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time refereeing?
Got hit in the b*lls one day when a ball broke from a group on the ground. The physio came on to ice it. Only time I got a cheer at a game
4. What’s the funniest thing you’ve been called in your refereeing career?
There’s an oul boy that goes to every Dublin game at every level and stands on the terrace and I remember him shouting in one day in the minor semi final somthing that would take about 20mins in confession and 500 decades of the rosary to clear
5. Favourite moment refereeing?
The Wicklow minor final a couple of years ago wasn’t a card in it. Enjoyable to referee
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas? Should the f*ck….just meat
7. What club do you not like referring and why?
If you change the question and ask which club does not like me refereeing them then I’d say you would run out of room on the page the list would be so long
8. When you go to battle in Aughrim in championship which two linesmen do you not want with you & why
Gerry Corbett… the mobile takes priority especially in grass cutting season and the lad who try’s to referee it for you from the line. Always on the radio to you … no names though
9. What was the toughest game you ever reffed?
The semi final replay of the championship a few years ago between Rathnew and St Mary’s. Great game of football really hit each other hard no one retreated
10. What player gave you the most lip over the years?
There are two that spring to mind but I better not name names they’re still playing
Click Image To Visit Our Sponsors Website
Become A Bill Hill Patron And Help Us Pay Our Website Costs
Click The Link To Support Our Site https://www.patreon.com/user