1. Which Refereeing Colleague would you most like to give the marching orders too?
2. What fellow referee do you think has the best chance of a modelling career?
Has to be Anthony Nolan it takes him about a hour to get ready after a game he is very much into his fashion and hair gel.
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time refereeing?
Getting the score wrong which can and has happened many a ref
4. What’s the funniest thing you’ve been called in your refereeing career?
I don’t know about the funniest as you would never be listening to the line if you did you give it up straight away
5. Favourite moment refereeing?
I have lots of moments, probably refereeing county finals in all grades
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
7. What club do you not like referring and why?
Avoca. They never stop questioning every decision
8. When you go to battle in Aughrim in championship which two linesmen do you not want with you & why
Liam Kennan Snr & Eugene Doherty. The reason why is Liam is either up drinking tea or up at the shop and Eugene is talking to someone out in the stands or could be shouting on one of the teams! Good banter
9. What was the toughest game you ever reffed?
There has been many of those that I was in the middle of and they were tough and tensions were high but it would be unfair to single out one because there were a few, the toughest code is probably ladies football due to it been so fast compared to mens football and that’s a good thing
10. What player gave you the most lip over the years?
There was a lot of players that were good at giving me advice while I was refereeing. Toss of a coin between Snowy Collins & Leighton Glynn but there would be no hard feelings what happened on field with them boys stayed on field and I have great respect for them all good banter
Click Image To Visit Our Sponsors Website
Become A Bill Hill Patron And Help Us Pay Our Website Costs
Click The Link To Support Our Site https://www.patreon.com/user