1. Which teammates sibling would you swipe right on Tinder for and why?
The Hogan’s brother. A popular choice among half the team, or so I hear anyways
2. What teammate do you think believes they have the best chance of a modelling career?
Besides myself I hear the Wicklow People are looking to sign up Jackie after that pic on the bike. Think the two of us are modelling a new range of orange bibs, for other prods in sport soon
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club?
Lost my gumshield before a match only for it to turn up in my sock at half time, where I left it
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why?
Carnew, always a decent game
5. Favourite moment playing for your club?
Winmimg the double this year for intermediate and senior
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
As long as you’re paying Bill I’ll eat it
7. Which player would you trust with your brother and why?
Rachel Byrne, the most important man in her life is her cat Freddie so my brother would be safe enough
8. Which player would you not trust with your brother and why?
“Hoover” Stokes and Aine “squirt” Byrne for obvious reasons
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?
Yet to meet them, though Aoife O’Gorman gets fairly tough if you get her name wrong
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Tinahely woman and why?
Rumour has it Paul Tyrrell has the last person who tried to leave the club held hostage in his hot tub, so I wouldn’t leave even if I wanted (hear that bermo)