1. Which teammates sibling would you swipe right on Tinder for and why?
Kellie Gilbert’s, have you seen him squat?
2. What teammate do you think believes they have the best chance of a modelling career?
Aoife Connaughton, the length of her.
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club?
A certain tweet of mine about a senior hurler being found and sent into their WhatsApp group
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why?
Naomh Olaf because I love seeing Grace Lanigan lose
5. Favourite moment playing for your club?
Becoming the First Ladies Camogie team for Bray Emmets in 30 years
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
7. Which player would you trust with your brother and why?
Sadhbh cause she wouldn’t hurt a fly (unless she had a hurl handy)
8. Which player would you not trust with your brother and why?
Vicki Crimmins cause god knows what she’d do
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Bray Emmets woman and why?
No one because you can take the girl out of the Emmets but you can’t take the Emmets out of the girl. But because I have to say someone then carnew to learn the skill of aiming for the player instead of the ball!