1. Which teammates sibling would you swipe right on Tinder for and why?
2. What teammate do you ever think has the best chance of a Male modelling career?
Ronan Twohig isn’t the worst looking but it has to be Mark Doyle. He spent our team night away walking around with his top off to show his killer six-pack!
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club?
The morning after our team bonding trip to Wexford and getting a call from the hotel saying “thanks for your business but we never want to see ye again!”
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why?
Bray Emmetts is the big one for us and also Roundwood who we play 5 times a year and do well against.
5. Favourite moment playing for your club?
Being on the first adult team to beat Bray Emmets in their place after being 7 points down at half time. Great craic in that dressing room afterwards!
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
Never, only in smoothies.
7. Which player would you trust with your sister and why?
Stephen Jenkins. He only has eyes for his wife Sandra, plus he thinks talking to girls about tax impresses them!
8. Which player would you not trust with your sister and why?
Paul Melia. Anyone who talks to referees who are senior citizens the way he does has respect for nobody…..or himself!
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?
Marked Declan Browne from Tipp in W.I.T. but Ashford had an auld fella called Gary at full forward a few years ago. He would play 10 yards behind me. I never knew where he was!
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Fergal Ogs man and why?
Couldn’t play for another men’s team. I’d dress up in drag and play for Clan na Gael. A great bunch of girls there who are very easy to coach.
Click Image To Visit Our Sponsors Website
Become A Bill Hill Patron And Help Us Pay Our Website Costs
Click The Link To Support Our Site https://www.patreon.com/user