1. If you had to swap roles with a player, which player would you swap with and why?
Katie Miley, loves hanging around the edge of the square and claiming all the glory 😎
2. Which member of the management team has the best chance of a modelling career?
Definitely Mick Kavanagh as Caitriona, Emer and myself are too modest and shy, plus he loves the cameras on the big days 😜
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the Wicklow Ladies Footballers?
In 2008 when I was previously over Wicklow Ladies Footballers, in one of my first sessions in charge, I had the girls in a circle doing press-ups, while walking around making sure they were keeping with the count, Monica Lynch pipes up with “stop looking at my ass!!” Nearly died of embarrassment☺️
4. Who would play you in a movie of your life?
Ollie Canning (some say there’s a resemblance)!!
5. Favourite moment managing the Ladies in the Blue and Gold of Wicklow?
I have to be careful here Bill so it has to be getting to tie the knot with one of Wicklow’s finest forwards, UCD superstar and member of TV’s “Underdogs” Chrissie Shortt.
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
Absolutely, pile on the pineapple slices for me 🍍
7. What was your favourite childhood toy?
Tin Can Alley if Santa had brought it to me so instead it had to be my hurl.
8. Which of the Seven Dwarfs is most like you and why?
It was probably Grumpy but since the arrival of our baby Millie, it has to be Sleepy 😴 Ah really it’s Happy.
9. If you had to give yourself a nickname what would it be and why?
“Lucky” you really have to meet Chrissie and Millie ☺️ plus Wicklow Ladies Footballers are bringing silverware back to Wicklow in 2018👍🏻
10. What team in Wicklow would you like to manage if you weren’t the Wicklow Ladies Football Team Manager and why?
Now Bill that’s a tough one!! But probably would have to be one of the most successful club teams in the county – Rathnew. And why, to find out what motivates those lads year after year, you have to hand it to them 😎