1. Which teammates sibling would you swipe right on Tinder for and why?
Im happily with someone so nobody. No one knows but when i was in school I got slagged off by a few lads for fancying one of the lads sisters lol.
2. What teammate do you ever think has the best chance of a Male modelling career?
Hands down Cormac Kelly according to my girlfriend Grainne he is a lady man and he could teach us lads a few things.
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club?
Caught a ball out of the air against eire og and was closed lined, hand around the neck and thrown to the ground and players from both sides were pissed off with what happened and to make matters worse despite me been fouled the ref gives eire og the free. I came off the pitch and nearly wanted go back on straight after it lol. Also my first match ever v Rathnew. I wore a Rathnew jersey to it without thinking lol
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why?
Rathnew good friendship with all the lads and banter with them on build up to it but when the day arrives I ignore them until the match is over but always a good strong battle.
5. Favourite moment playing for your club?
Winning schools finals and being part of a winning team and getting to schwepes cup final last year. First final in 16 years but sadly unlike the dubs we couldn’t bridge 16 year gap to win a final.
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
Hell no, even ask the devil he will agree with me.
7. Which player would you trust with your sister and why?
All a sound bunch of lads, good laugh and wouldn’t say no to any of them.
8. Which player would you not trust with your sister and why?
I’d trust them all
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?
Alan Clarke Rathnew. He marked me once and said to me when I got past him once that he fouled me but got away with it and he said “you know that should have been a penalty john” but when you know the ways to get away with it from years of playing senior you will learn how to foul cleverly.
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Fergal Ogs man and why?
All the lads will kill me for this but I have had a lot of clubs for my service but I only have one club that I’d go to and that is Rathnew. I have family down there plus all their lads are like my own team mates to me, like brothers to me and in the gaa that means a lot to me especially when I’ve got no brothers at home only 2 sisters.