1. Which teammates sibling would you swipe right on Tinder for and why?
Has to be Kev Kealy. Best mates since we were chaps so I’m sure he wouldn’t mind me in his house more often😜
2. What teammate do you ever think has the best chance of a Male modelling career?<<<<<
Kev Kealy. There’s good genes in that family😂Dermot Daly and Conor Healy will be devastated by this answer
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club? Probably in 2013 coming on against Dunlavin in Intermediate championship and being hauled off 10 mins later🙈
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why? Has to be the local rivals Dunlavin…especially seeing as I played underage for Nicks with a lot of the Dunlavin lads
5. Favourite moment playing for your club? Making my Senior championship debut in 2011 at the tender age of 17. During my leaving cert as well so I didn’t expect it.
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas? Oh God yeah. Especially up in the tropical Glen of Imaal here.
7. Which player would you trust with your sister and why? Colm O’Neill. A true romantic. I’d trust him with my Mam.
8. Which player would you not trust with your sister and why? Bill Flynn. There’s a picture of him with fags in his GAA socks. Need I say any more?
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked? I remember marking Brendan Harrison of Mayo in a freshers trial game in UL. Only recently found my way out of that pocket
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Donard/Glen man and why? If I wasn’t a proud Donard/Glen man it’d be a toss of a coin between Rathnew (winning mentality) or Kiltegan (good relationship between Kiltegan and Donard/Glen…also winning mentality).
Click Image To Visit Our Sponsors Website
Become A Bill Hill Patron And Help Us Pay Our Website Costs
Click The Link To Support Our Site https://www.patreon.com/user