1. Which teammates sibling would you swipe right on Tinder for and why?
Sean O Neill. Purely to annoy Martin O Brien. Deirdre’s great but myself and Martin have issues.
2. What teammate do you ever think has the best chance of a Male modelling career?
Brendan Doyle. Without a doubt the best dressed on the team. In fairness that’s not saying much when half the team still bathes in a river but I’m sure he’ll take it. He also has the added bonus of having a celebrity friend in the shape of Jamie Doyle to help boost his profile. That pair are the Kim Kardashian and Kanye West of South Wicklow.
3. The most embarrassing thing to happen to you in your time with the club?
Can’t say the most embarrassing. On the field I did miss a penalty one time. And then I missed another penalty. And then a while later I missed another penalty except this time it was caught on camera. I’ll score the next one though…
4. What club do you most enjoy playing against and why?
I enjoy playing against all clubs equally. Except for one. During a game against Ashford once, the lad that was marking me ran over to the ref to tell him I wasn’t wearing a gumshield. What a dope. His hair was a joke too, nearly certain he had pigtails. You have a lot of work to do to make Ashford great again Bill. I’m sure the rest aren’t a bad bunch though!
5. Favourite moment playing for your club?
Watching Sean O Neill miss an open goal from less than an inch out. If I’m ever having a bad day I just replay that moment in my head. So bad it was good!
6. Should pineapples be on Pizzas?
Should I be on the county panel!?
7. Which player would you trust with your sister and why?
Darragh O’ Keeffe. He’s a gent. He is a bit of a divil for the odd Eskimo kiss though so I would need to have a word with him.
8. Which player would you not trust with your sister and why?
Kevin Byrne. He was spotted wearing one of those beauticians face masks on Snapchat last night. I’m sure he’s glowing today but I could never trust a man who wears a face mask.
9. Who was the toughest player you ever marked?
Ryan Cahill. That guy is seriously fast.
10. What club in Wicklow would you have liked to play for if you weren’t a proud Ballymanus man and why?
Ballinacor. Or any of the more rural clubs in Wicklow. There’s a bit more craic in them.